Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big changes

I decided I needed to blog my journey to health instead of bombard all my facebook friends with it all day long. I have not smoked a single cigarette for 3 days!!! I joined Weight watchers last night and went to my first meeting. My first weigh in was a whooping 218.8 lbs !!! Which was really really disheartening. But you know, now I know and can make positive changes in my life. I swear I have gone to bed the last 4 nights in a row at 8 pm just so I don't think about eating or smoking. But besides those sleepy hours I feel like my whole life will be consumed by food, and working out for the the next 90 lbs. That's right 90 lbs!! but for know I am focusing on my 5% goal of 11lbs then 22lbs then so on and so forth. Little by little I will get there. Wont you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment