Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 18

I am always surprised by the strength and the character of the women around me. Kyrie say's something about water rising at it's own level or something totally profound like that. She always say's it after I compliment her or one of her friends as if to say we are such great friends with each other because we are both great. It hit me tonight I am just as strong, amazing and full of character as all of the women I surround myself with. I am glad to be in such company. I am glad that I AM strong and that every day the good choices that I am making for myself are making me stronger. I am so so glad to be setting the example I am for my boys. their little faces are so happy when they ask me how many days it has been since I smoked. They are proud of their mother, something I have never seen before and might not ever again, who knows,. But for now I have two adoring fans and I am relishing in it. Can't wait for the gym tomorrow and all of the awesome active things that I will now be able to do with my 2 adoring boys, here is to life and all that I can do and be in it.....

1 comment:

  1. You ARE strong, and amazing, and full of character and...we LOVE you and are so very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete