Friday, February 25, 2011

4 1/2 weeks not sure list count

My god it feels good to feel my body again. To sweat it. To hurt it. I could weep for all the days my body, mind and soul have been apart I think a lot of the reason people are fat is not about food it is more about a disconnect. If they never got connected in childhood or abused themselves as young adults. I don't know I can't pinpoint it for myself. I suppose it matters. I supposed it would be good to shrink me and find that place in time where I became disconnected. I am not sure my soul needs that. Maybe down the road. Perhaps it would make me a better mother to know. I don't know.

All I know is in this moment a weight is lifting from me. Physically, mentally. Watch out folks I might just turn into one of those annoying Nike ads

No comments:

Post a Comment