Monday, August 16, 2010

first day of school

Today is Atreyu's first day of 2nd grade at DCS Montessori. We walked him in and he went right to an activity. No shyness, no hesitation. I hope and pray this will be an excellent fit for him. Halem starts on Thursday. We are all so excited. I will be driving there a lot! 3 times a day to be exact , but it will give me time to become a gym rat. Hopefully future posts will be something like this... "Wow awesome I lost 17 lbs and am loving my new life, kids are happy and my house is a well oiled machine"! Miracles happen folks i see them everyday within my children

Love to all

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Atreyu - he's such a bright boy I bet he will just love his new school. Now get yourself to the gym lady! :-) I told you we'd have to keep each other motivated.

    ReplyDelete